The venue for our Conference is the Inn at Laurel Point on the Victoria Inner Harbour. Call the Inn directly at 250-386-8721 or 1-800-663-7667 and mention the BCAC to reserve your room. While our preferred conference rate has expired, the Inn does have a senior’s discount available as well as CAA/BCAA/AAA discounts.
Please Note: The Inn at Laurel Point is fully booked for May 15th. However, rooms are still available for the 16th and 17th.
Alternately, our network-wide discount partner, the Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel, is conveniently located a short distance away from the Inn. If Hotel Zed/Accent Inn or Sandman Hotel Victoria catch your eye, they are also BCAC network-wide partners; however, they are not within walking distance of the Inn at Laurel Point. Tourism Victoria also offers information about hotels in and around Victoria on their website. Guest rooms in Victoria are subject to a 17.16% tax.
At the Inn at Laurel Point, there is secure underground parking for vehicles under 6'2''. The overnight parking fee is $18 plus tax for each night parked. There is also limited over-height parking available at the same nightly fee.
The Inn at Laurel Point has been a leader in sustainable practices for many years. It is British Columbia’s first carbon-neutral hotel making it a perfect location for our sustainability-themed conference. At the end of Montreal Street, on Victoria’s scenic Inner Harbour, the Inn is ideally located in the historic downtown and the James Bay neighbourhood. For more information about the Inn’s amenities, please click here.
We are very please to have four quality Travel Partners offering substantial discounts on national, regional and local service. Air Canada, Pacific Coastal, Helijet and Harbour Air have gone the extra mile to support this event.
Details at Bit.ly/BCAC22 .
The Inn can be reached several ways:
- A six minute drive or a 15-minute walk from the Helijet terminal.
- A four minute drive or a 15-minute walk from the Harbour Air terminal.
- A four minute drive or a 13-minute walk from the Victoria Capital City Bus/Coach Station via the BC Ferries Connector.
- A 45-minute drive from the BC Ferries terminal at Swartz Bay.
- There’s also a shuttle service from YYJ to downtown Victoria.
- If you’re coming from the US, please visit the Inn at Laurel Point’s “Getting Here” page for further options.